Sunday, November 15, 2009

it's finished!


The musical project that I've been working on with a dear friend and my husband, off and on for the past year, is finally finished. It has been a blessing to find my voice so to speak. For as long as I can remember I have loved to sing. From the time I was really little I can remember singing for comfort and in worship and just because I found joy doing it. So now I have these fifteen songs about nature, my dad, a lullaby I sang to my baby boy, things that speak of the blessings of life, love, and loss. Whenever I open my mouth, I pray that it would glorify God and be a pleasing sound to His ears and yours.
You can purchase it here.

3 comments:

cat collier martinez said...

Congrats Linda! This is awesome; I have only had the chance to listen to a few beautiful songs but will attempt to snag/purchase the whole album very soon. I am still trying to think of a venue for a cd release party. Josh asked me in an email to think about it. So so so happy for you. Good Work!

Kelly said...

Linda,
We Okies are sooo excited about this. I've been waiting to hear you and Jade singing in my living room.

Mom said...

I'm listening to both CDs all the time. Really enjoying them. Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this for our pleasure!!!! Love ya!