Thursday, November 03, 2011

pumpkin carving







Saturday we had our pumpkin carving brunch at my brothers house. It's just 5 minutes further from downtown than our house but it feels like the country with open space, chickens and mountain views. We added Harper and Luke this year and next year we'll add a tiny new Paul to the family gatherings. Babies fought for Nana's lap. There were Radio Flyer rides and plenty of pumpkins to go around. My brothers will always be my little brothers but I love seeing them in their own homes with their families, all grown up. Scott, with his tall wellies on, always working with his hands. It always makes me smile because I know my dad would be proud.



Louis sharing some tea with Aunt Trish (and baby Paul).

3 comments:

ASR said...

Thank you for posting these Linda!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a glorious day.

Unknown said...

beautiful pictures! love your family :)