Thursday, November 10, 2011

i like street art



I do. I love the color, the feel, and the art it adds to the everyday. When I see an old building that looks tired and ordinary and someone makes it their canvas, it's like a little redemption. What's used up, dirty and old is made new and bright. Here are some scenes from around my town.

(above mural by local fine artist Shaun LaRose)

I like my town.














The above picture is not my town but how pretty is that?
Check out this page.http://www.streetartutopia.com/?p=2014

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had more of that here...only a few buildings catch my eye in our fair city.

amy said...

This is a great series Linda. I like seeing Ella in that green shirt...Meadow used to live in it. Naya looks like you in the black and white photo.

heather said...

little Naya is the brightest cutest bit of art :)