Monday, February 04, 2008

Captain Juden


Here's a few shots from the quadruple birthday party. Juden said he wanted a pirate ship cake so I thought, I can do that. I am no Martha Stewart and I have a new respect for those that make it look easy. Creative cake-baking is harder than it looks. Jen watched with encouraging words while I made a ship wreck out of my first attempt. The whole thing broke in half but the second time it worked a little better and as you can see Juden's face says it all!




When it was time for the pinata I noticed Juden was missing and found him tucked away with his favorite ballerina, Lulu.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're sorry we missed the party! But you did an awesome job on that cake. Fun fun.-MichelleW

Susan said...

I'm so glad you got a good picture of Juden with his amazing pirate ship cake! Maybe when he's 21, he'll want you to make another one, tee-hee!

So glad we could celebrate with Juden and the other birthday boys.

~Love, Mimi

Susan said...

I'm so glad you got a good picture of Juden with his amazing pirate ship cake! Maybe when he's 21, he'll want you to make another one, tee-hee!

So glad we could celebrate with Juden and the other birthday boys.

~Love, Mimi

Anna said...

Hi Linda!
I just wanted to say what a wonderful cake you made! You are so creative and patient! Also, we were wondering about Ella, how is she doing and what came of her leg she was having problems with. We were praying very hard for her healing....Blessings!
Anna Schimpf

linda said...

Thanks so much Anna. I guess I should have updated on Ella's leg. I still have no idea what caused it but God answered prayers and it has completely healed itself! Thanks so much for joining me in prayer.